Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Foodies!

For the past couple of years my hubby has been saying I should do a food blog. Why, I thought. I already blog "The At Home Chick" so why do I need another blog. Too much for this chick to keep up with. But then I got to thinking, "Lora you so LOVE to cook and you so LOVE food!" I have people asking "Lora, how did you make that?" So I figured I might as well start a blog that is for busy Mom's that need new recipes and are tired of the same ol' thing. Now I LOVE The Pioneer Woman. She is amazing! My blog won't be that detailed. I will give you the recipe and the finished product. My whole goal with this is just to give you a pick me in your recipe repertoire. Most of my recipes are low-fat and good for you. I love taking old classics and giving them my own spin. I will also try new recipes. Mom's (and Dad's too. Men please feel free to use also!) are busy people! Whether you are stay-at-home-Mom like me, or a working Mom; I hope you enjoy my food creations.

Happy Eating!
The Chick

No comments: